Glass Fibre Kit - Large
Ideal for large patch repairs, this kit contains everything needed to do a quick repair along with instructions on how to apply the fibre glass.
Glass Fibre Kit - Large Tips
- Allow at least 20 minutes to harden.
- This kit is not suitable for refrigerators, freezers, food containers or water containers.
- Some plastics including cellophane, polypropylene, polythene and polystyrene will not adhere to to the resin.
- Clean tools immediately after use with acetone or thinners.
- Don't mix more than 5 minutes worth of resin at a time.
- If extra strength is needed apply second layer of fibre glass once first layer begins to harden.
- Any flash material can be trimmed with a knife once the fibre glass has begun to set.
Glass Fibre Kit - Large Contents
- 500ml resin
- 0.5 square meter 500g glass fibre mat
- Mixing sticks
- Mixing cup
- Full application instructions